DDTP is a specialized training program to sharpen the practical knowledge of volunteers, interns and officials of Inter-governmental organizations, NGOs and Foreign Missions. International relations, International Development undergraduates/graduates and others who wish and/or are pursuing Global careers with IGOs such as the UN, World Bank and Multi-National companies can register.
It is well customized to prepare you professionally and give practical exposure in Diplomacy and Development as well gear you up for higher Global pursuit. With practical tuition and cutting edge activities in the subject area by experienced Diplomats and Experts, officials receive refresher training. Non-practicing persons are being enlightened in the areas and can get internship opportunities in Diplomacy and Development.
- Officials of NGOs, IGOs,
- Interns & Volunteers of Diplomatic Corps
- Global Leaders
Name: Innovation for Empowerment and Development
Account Number: 0110084494063701
- Foreign Participants should pay through Money Gram
- Hubtel Platform
Module 1 was being held at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) – East Legon.
1. Emmanuel Ofori Yartey (Monitoring & Evaluation, USAID)
COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO EVALUATING HUMANITARIAN ACTION
2. a. Mr. Rustum Nyquist (Political Officer-Embassy of the United States of America)
b. Jaime D. Loda (Vice Consul-US EMBASSY)
COURSE : INTRODUCTION TO DIPLOMACY
3. John Affaidzi Appiah (LEAD CONSULTANT , THE A- LEAGUE CONSULT)
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION IN DIPLOMACY
- DIPLOMACY NEGOTIATION SKILLS
4. Dr. Kofi Osei-Kusi (Executive President of Osei-Kusi Foundation.)
COURSE: Volunteering and Community Development
5. DR. HARRIS ANDOH (EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, RUDEYA)
COURSE: Managing An NGO and funding projects
6. James ASAFO-ADJEI (MONITORING AND EVALUATION EXPERT, USAID)
COURSE: Equity-focused & Gender-responsive Action Evaluation